[FC] Nice FC Fuel Tank for Sale

* Greenbrier Goon * corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Mar 21 16:33:00 2004

I am only intollerant of bidders who don't pay.  Those who do pay are very
happy with the stuff I sell.

10 days to pay seems reasonable to me.  That's more than enough time for a
check or money order to arrive from anyplace in the U.S.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)

Don't let Ralph Nader ruin another Presidential election.
http://www.ralphdontrun.net