[FC] Nice FC Fuel Tank for Sale

David C. Herrin III corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Mar 21 17:33:00 2004

Nothing Personal
but take this for what it is worth.
I will not journey to any local Post Office or to any of my Banks - for
a Money Order
I am happy to provide either a corporate or a personal check
and have the shipment held until seller is sure it has cleared
( - up to 14 days thats modern electronic banking ? )
or my favorite is Paypal - use a credit card for protection - my prefernece
David