[FC] helper springs

Doug Bell corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Mar 27 08:56:01 2004

Several years ago I purchased a set of helper springs at the Fan Belt Toss,
but for the life of me I cannot determine how they mount.  Can anyone help?
They both look like a couple of leaf springs cut in half.
On one end there is a pad, the other end is free.
there is a clamp that wraps around both leafs(and possibly somewhere else)
and there is a bolt hole that is closer to the free end.
If these don't work then I will need to find some 63-64 rear coil springs to
replace the weak ones on my 61 Rampside.
Thanks
Doug Bell