[FC] turn sugnal canceling cam

george koenig corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Mar 31 08:56:02 2004

Thanks for the info on tire pressures. A big help.  Being a newby to FC's, I
have another question.  My 61 ramp has been changed to a 64/65 style turn
signal switch. It works fine except it will not self cancel.  There is no
canceling cam under the steering wheel.  I have a late auto cam, but it
doesn't seem to fit.  Am I correct that the 64/65 FC style switch has its
own cam and does anyone out there have a spare new or used one they would
part with?  I keep forgetting it is on and drive for miles with the turn
switch  blinking. people get mad at me. George.
Geobarb@cox-internet.com