[FC] STRANGE? REAR A ARM(rh only)

Sun May 2 15:58:01 2004

hmmm i did not even think about  a car arm fitting an fc.  maybe in my dreams
i could put 64 arms on and a special built spring along with softer  coil
springs to ride nicer and still handle the loads ..and corner better?  off to
dream drawing board..i have a friend in the spring business.
by the way this is a 65 greenbrier deluxe. is there a registry? it is a
friends unit in my shop.  R1265S100642  that makes it number 642 in 65?    out of
how many real total?      pictures by the gross on request.  regards tim colson