[FC] 65 Greenbrier for sale

John corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed May 5 12:12:01 2004

Hello Jean,

Do you have a picture of the Greenbrier?  I need to get the wife
interested and a good picture always helps. What would you estimate it
would cost to get the leak fixed?  I'm near Baltimore, MD.  I'd flat tow
or put in on a rented two wheel dolly to get it here.  Pull vehicle
would be a full size SUV or pickup.

John