[FC] paint no.

Paul Campbell corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu May 6 20:32:00 2004

  Pat,  have you tried calling Chevrolet's toll-free Customer Service line
and requesting a "Restoration Package" ?  I did for my 61 Rampy, and they
sent me som pretty interesting stuff.  It's the first time anyone could show
me a document that told me what MY paint code was. ( 736G) Which I now
understand is "Brigade Blue" with Grey interior.
  V/R   Paul C.   Harrisburg, PA