[FC] Re: <VV>DISK RIVIT PROBLEMS

Sun May 23 20:00:02 2004

yes there is, look it up in clarks catalog. if i had a memory i would not
have put myself in the spot of putting one in by mistake(supplied by owner and i
wasnt awake enough to look at it carefully before putting it in) this aint my
first clutch job, nor the first time one bit me , but i dont remember the last
time i had problems because i wasn,t. carefully looking at every cottin
pickin issue!!) boy i was mad when i heard the szzzz and it wasnt fully unhooking!.
i converted all my stuff to powerglides for touring and am happy now. i had
lots of good times with 4spds. use the camaro throw out bearings and be careful
 how you lube the pilot bushing and splines and it should be fine.