[FC] oil filter

Mon May 31 10:33:46 2004

In a message dated 5/30/2004 9:53:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Wild8bill@aol.com writes:
Today, I went back to the same
place, and couldn't get a PH4, or anything that replaces it. They couldn't
look
up any equivalent, because their system is set up to look by car model, not
by part number, and they only go back to 1967.
   My question is; what readily available oil filter takes the place of the
PH4? Or, do I have to mail order my oil filters?

    The filters are all the same 1960 through 1969. So have them look up one
for a 67! Also they should have a cross reference on they're computer for part
numbers, if they say they don't then they don't know how to use it.
    Ken Hand