[FC] Electric powered Corvair Rampside in California

Melanie Teller corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Nov 1 22:01:04 2004

Hi all,

I'm in southern cal, my little "Mugsy" (61 Rampy) is still at a friend's
being worked on, but I'd love to see this battery operated truck.
Where/when, how I can get info on, is the Fan Belt Toss?  Is it strictly
for corvairs or?

Thanks!

Melanie Teller
visit my site at  http://home.earthlink.net/~ponymel/

"The present letter is a very long one, simply because I had no leisure to
make it shorter." - Pascal