[FC] Needed Rear auto trans cover for a FC

Dale Dewald corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Nov 3 09:23:03 2004

Hello Scott,

I have a 1963 Greenbrier that has a PG transmission that I would like to
convert to 4-speed.  We could probably make a deal swapping parts.  I do,
however, have a 1963 parts GB with a 4-speed.  What year is your Rampside
and where are you located?  I would certainly have an entire FC PG
transmission available and the cooler that goes with it.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, (UP) MI