[FC] catalytic converters

Charles corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Nov 6 04:40:02 2004

Bill,

I live in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The emission standards
are based on type and age of vehicle and the engine size. It's a sliding
scale but still they are pretty tough and getting tougher every year. If
I didn't use my Corvan for the occasional delivery I could insure it
with a Collector Plate and would only have to pass the emissions test
once. In the category in which it is currently insured, I have to pass
the tests annually or I cannot obtain insurance at all.

Charles