[FC] Truck Bed Cover Panels

Sun Nov 14 18:49:00 2004

Funny that this thread shows up today; I'm in the middle of painting my bed
with the Dupli-color bed liner paint as we speak. This stuff starts out black,
but fades to a dark gray after a few months; almost the same color as stock
rampside beds. I couldn't afford the $$$ for a real spray in liner. This stuff
is $50 a gallon, and is more than enough to cover the bed up to the rails.
NOTE: any and all access panels that can be removed shouldn't be "sprayed shut"
with bedliner, you WILL need to remove these panels at some time in the future
for reasons unknown at the present.