[FC] RE:TRUCK HEATER

James Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Nov 17 11:27:01 2004

Well you can do it, but you have to remove all the fresh air defroster
ducting in order to install the gas heater diffuser.  Next you have to find
a place for the second set of heater controls.  The good news is that
removing the fresh air  defroster ducting leaves room for the airconditoner
hoses and drains.   The airconditoner evaporator gives a place to mount the
extra heater controls. Now you can run the A/C and the gas heater at the
same time and really defrost the interior on those cold rainy days.
Jim Davis