[FC] Herb Martin's phone number

Thu Nov 18 21:14:01 2004

   Does anyone have Herb Martin's home phone number? Herb hasnt answered his
cell phone in over a month now and I still owe him money. I would like to send
him payment but dont even know where he lives except someplace in Oregon.
Herb had told me he was new to cell phones and had no idea how to tell who had
called him or retrieve mesages. I left him several messages anyway and have
tried him many times but his cell phone goes straight to voice mail which he
cant
retrieve. I left messages just in case he figured it out but no luck. Any help
is greatly appreciated.

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966