[FC] 1964 Greenbrier for Sale, Less Than 2K since "Over-Restoration" Located in San Francisco, CA, Best Offer

sf_marcello corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Nov 19 18:55:01 2004

Sadly, I must finally sell my Greenbrier due to failed back surgery & the
acceptance that I no longer can drive.

I purchased her 12/02 from a Mercedes dealer in Redondo Beach who took her in
on trade.

She currently has 2K miles on her since her "over-restoration."

http://home.comcast.net/~sf_marcello/1966greenbrier/i-2_B_L.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~sf_marcello/1966greenbrier/01040012.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~sf_marcello/1966greenbrier/01040009.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~sf_marcello/1966greenbrier/01040008.JPG

She has custom aluminum billet interior, new upholstery, head-liner, tilt
steering, new gas tank, VDO gauges, CD, new paint, Viper transponder alarm,
Olds wheels, sunroof, surfboard rack, etc.  Completely rust-free.

I paid $11.9 ($13K plus tax).  Van is in Haight Ashbury district of San
Francisco.

Willing to take much less, since I can no longer drive.

Thanks to all who could help her find a new, loving home.

Yours,
Marcello Capalbo
hm (415) 386-7192
sf_marcello@comcast.net