[FC] Re: mats

Fri Oct 1 12:27:00 2004

   Something I have done as a source of a cheap full sized may is to get the
rubber backed commercial rugs you see in amost every corridor of office
buildings. Local  vendors for those sell em fairly cheap as they age or get a
burn
spot in them. I ve cut them down to fit and they work great. It's nothing like
original but it gives  you carpet and rubber backing which helps against the
rust. A regular rug without the rubber holds moisture and promotes rust.

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966