[FC] Rubber Floor Mats

Clark Hartzel corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Oct 1 12:38:00 2004

Your chance of finding an original rubber FC floormat is about the same as
finding an original never sold Rampside!  Order a chevy truck mat and start
cutting!!!
Clark Hartzel, DACC

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Dave Sanger
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 9:50 AM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: [FC] Rubber Floor Mats

Fellow FCers:

Does anyone have a source for black rubber (or vinyl) floor mats for my
Rampside? I am looking for the original size, one piece -- not the
individual
floor "mats" you use over carpet.

Steele lists a rubber floor mat, but they are out of stock with no plans to
reorder. I see that LMC lists a rubber mat for the Chevy CK series ('60 to
'66
model years); any idea is one of these would fit or could be cut to fit?

If all else fails, I'll order a carpet from Clarkes; sure would like a black
full size mat -- just like the original.

Thanks,

Dave Sanger
Traverse City, MI
'63 Rampside (being restored)