[FC] Re: rubber mats

Sat Oct 2 13:08:00 2004

The carpet that I used in my rampside and greenbrier is kind of an industrial
rubber backed carpet. I actually got it at Costco in a 6' x 9' roll for $25.
The colors are limited to gray, blue and brown, though. Because it's rubber
backed, you can cut it anywhere and it won't unravel. It's a lot thicker than
the similar carpet material sold to cover speaker enclosures. It's billed as an
indoor/outdoor carpet. Maybe it's the best of both worlds; carpet and rubber.
I'm pretty happy with it. I even carpeted under the seat for sound deadening.
With spray adhesive, this stuff will conform to most of the curves.