[FC] Differential Modification, Advertisement

Mon Oct 4 12:55:01 2004

In a message dated 10/4/2004 11:20:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
noahsarkinc@earthlink.net writes:

 I only have 2 1961FC's.  How does the speedometer drive on a  1965 FC?

The same  as on the 61 - 64 FC's...... I believe that what Ken was referring
is to  drill and fit the 61-64 style speedometer drive gears into a 65 - 66
car
differentials so they could be used in the FC's and EM cars.  The  1965 and
later cars used the front wheel to drive the speedometer, unlike  the 1960 -
64
cars where the speedometer is driven by the gears of the  differantial.  Paul
in CT.....

    YES, well said. Thank You.
    Ken Hand