[FC] rampsides for sale

Jim Forgey corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Oct 9 14:45:03 2004

I live in CT - looking to buy a rampside, greenbriar,
or panel van. Looking for a truck I can use around
town, so it should be a driver. I'm not a mechanic so
I don't know that I can handle something that needs
lots of work- but I don't need a show car either -
Does anyone know of anything for sale in the Tri
State area or in the northeast that might fit my
description? Any feedback would be greatly
appreciated.

Jim in CT