[FC] looking for a truck

Jim Forgey corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Oct 9 16:23:02 2004

Sorry for the duplicate message - but I just wanted to
make sure somebody read this. :-)

I live in CT - looking to buy a rampside, greenbriar,
or panel van. Looking for a truck I can use around
town, so it should be a driver. I'm not a mechanic so
I don't know that I can handle something that needs
lots of work- but I don't need a show car either -
Does anyone know of anything for sale in the Tri
State  ( NY, NJ, CT ) area or in the northeast that
might fit my
description? Any feedback would be greatly
appreciated.

Jim in CT