[FC] rear brake drum......

Mon Oct 11 07:14:02 2004

In a message dated 10/9/2004 7:10:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Wild8bill@aol.com writes:

but the  rears seem to be stuck on. I loosened the brake cable, opened the
brake  bleed valve. When I pry on the outside, it moves a little all the way
down
to the center, but snaps back tight

    Either a little heat around the center of the drum  around the hub will
help or I would first put some kind of penetrating oil  around the center of
the drum then pry and with a little tap at the edge of the  drum where the
center web is crimped, it should pop right off.
    If not then the heat may be needed, and, a propane  torch does work.
    Ken Hand