[FC] Progress on the 64 Sedan....

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Oct 12 00:02:03 2004

HI folks!

Powertrain went back in yesterday almost exactly one year after it came out.
Sure is nice to have my bench back! Had another good look underneath and the
floorboards look much better than I had originally thought. The rubber mat
will come out and the floor will get properly treated before installing a new
carpet. New weatherstriping is on the to do list.

The body has numerous small "zits" that need to be ground out, treated,
filled, and primed. Somewhere down the line it will get a nice new coat of
paint. The interior is immaculate as it only has 20,000 miles on it.

I hope to get a run or two in before the snow flies.

It is for sale.

I want to get a Rampside to park next to the Greenbrier. I am looking for a
unit that has a good body and a crapped out drivetrain as I plan to graft in a
modern power plant.

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC