[FC] Cover bolts

J R Read_HML corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Oct 26 09:40:03 2004

Who wants them?

Who has the tool to remove them?

Or the time?  Other than torching them off...

My Rampside has NO bolts in the engine cover "lid" (anymore).  Instead, it
has hinges and a latch - so I can get to the dipstick on the car motor that
is in there.  I know, it is not stock.... So?

The only clutch head bolts that are still in the vehicle are probably NEVER
going to come out.  And, certainly a thief that might want them would have
to take the entire truck in order have the time to remove them.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140