[FC] Fw: The scoop on two LM s in Vernon

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Oct 28 23:12:02 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser
To: corvairs@cybrus.net
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 6:49 PM
Subject: The scoop on two LM s in Vernon

Hi again!

Well, I tried to check them out today. One is in a beater lot. I could not get
close to it as the owner of the lot was not there. Big no trespassing signs.
Teal green coupe, one rear wheel odd size rim others stock. Not much else
unless you want to phone 250-558-8535

The one on the classic car lot is a rust bucket monza 110 pg ok interior and
glass and gadgets $6200 I figure is about 5 grand too much...

Let me know if you want more info and I'll try to get it.

Merv Krull