[FC] CORVANATICS member from long ago...

James Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Sep 3 13:59:01 2004

Hi Ken,
      I remember you well as editor and the person who brokered my purchase
of the 1965 Greenbrier in Phoenix during  a class three flood.  There is a
picture of the Greenbrier on Rad's (my son) website.
http://www.mindspring.com/~corvair/fc1.html>  Can't believe you don't still
have the 64.
Jim Davis