[FC] Ken's very entertaining post

Steve Turner corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Sep 3 22:50:02 2004

Thanks, Ken for telling us about your contribution to the world of Corvairs
back in the 80's-90's.  As a recent member, I would love to see pictures of
your van, all set up for camping.  What ever happened to that van?  Again,
thanks and as I'm living proof, it's never too late to enter/re-enter the
Corvair world.  We own a '66 convertible and a '61 Rampside.  Love them both
and try and drive them whenever possible.  Steve