[FC] Jean Crosley???????

Clark Hartzel corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Sep 9 20:21:01 2004

I believe you are looking for Jean Allan.  She is also a Crosley enthusiast.
I don't have her e-mail address but I'm sure somebody will jump in here with
it.  She lives in Indianapolis.
Her address is 50 N. Main St., Zip 46227-5136.  Phone 317-784-6727
Clark Hartzel

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of EconoUSAParts@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 8:01 PM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: [FC] Jean Crosley???????

       I lost Jean Crosley's email address. She is the owner of the van with
the factory folding prototype seat in it. By chance are you out there Jean
or
does someone have it? I need to get information on the location of the show
next weekend in Indianapolis,Ind.
                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966