[FC] Re: float part number

Wed Sep 15 22:06:01 2004

In a message dated 9/15/2004 12:07:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
corvanatics-request@corvair.org writes:

> CoAz-9202-B

   C stands for 1960 era and 0 the specific year so C0 is the year 1960. C1
would be 1961,C2 would be 1962 and so on. b stands for 1950 era,D= 1970,E=
1980
and so on. I dont know what specific application that part number is cause I
dont have the books for it.

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966