[FC] My new FC

Clark Hartzel corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Sep 17 17:18:00 2004

Hey Pat, if you own a Greenbrier, you have to learn how to spell it!!! ;-)
8^)
Clark Hartzel

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Patrick Skiver
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 5:13 PM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: [FC] My new FC

After a long 27 wait,(search) for the right Greenbriar,I finally bought
another one. The first car I ever owned was a 62 Greenbriar that I bought
off of my dad. I bought the eight door that was on E-Bay last month.We drove
out from Cleveland, Ohio to California.It is know safely home and we are
mapping out the restoration on her.Did anyone notice the cloth sun roof on
the van? It looks like a factory option.If it is not, it really is a top of
the line after market roof. Pat Skiver