[FC] Reversing Lamp

David C. Herrin III corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Sep 20 23:27:01 2004

 <snip>  What are the chances you could come up with a backup light which
fits the
> reflector spot? <snip>

JR
Back up light = ?
I will have Halogen version of 1156 50 watts versus 25
and could offer an Alarm feature - a very loud beep type.

I think I would suggest a rectangular BU Light Assembly off an import
- like early Honda Civics or ?
then mounting under center of  FC bumper.
I have a pair under my Rampside "step bumper"
David

I have only come up with a substitute reflector kit - that  is highly
reflective and lasts - 3 years in SoCal.
I am so tired of some in a hurry idiot running up my rear at  great
speed.Reflector should help immensely.