[FC] Reflectors & - Availability

David C. Herrin III corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Sep 21 06:19:00 2004

Sorry I wasn't clearer - I will have this product  available and a Product
Bulletin for your perusal very shortly.
These have been tested in SoCal climate for 3 years and still look new and
reflect.
We try to test all products for extended length of time and under extreme
conditions.

I just finished the US Halogen Lamp Bulletin and am awaiting some pricing
for RS Incandescent Lamps Bulletin

I may also finally have another replacement FC windshield washer nozzle
assembly ... ...

The FC Clutch and Accel Cables await only the Instructions and Hardware Kits
to be packaged.

I will announce availability of all new FC parts & kits on this web site
and  the others
and probably an ad in  Corsa Communiqui and perhaps Corvanantic's
Newsletter.

I just  need more TIME & Money - both I haven't had for the last 2 years or
so . ..

I may even have made a deal to finally complete the web site - electronic
catalog ... ...
David