[FC] fc bucket seats

Greenbrier Goon corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Sep 21 11:40:01 2004

I have adapted Corvan bucket seats to my Greenbrier.  The passenger seat was designed to flip forward,  but I modified it to fit  like the drivers seat and not flip forward.

The passenger seat on a Corvan is normally mounted closer to the center of the vehicle than the drivers seat, but I mounted mine so it was symetrical to the drivers seat.  I think it looks better that way.

Charles

J R Read_HML <hmlinc@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I have this vague recollection of separate seats for Corvan. It seems to me
the passenger side seat could be folded forward to make room for a long load
in the back. Is this correct, or just fuzzy memory?

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140