[FC] Rear Lighting

David C. Herrin III corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Sep 22 22:42:01 2004

Since we have been discussing Rear Lighting and Reflectors.
I am interested in adding a Third Brake Light for my Rampside
 prefer tailgate rather than cab mount. What vehicle do we steal one from ?

Other may be interested in Van / Green Brier Roof mount.

If stealing  either from very modern vehicle
using LEDs make sure of  lamps voltage requirements - 12 volt ?
I  am the source for common HALOGEN Lamps i.e. 1157, 1156, 3157, etc.

I may have a replacement Windshield Washer Nozzle  chrome plated brass -
aimable, etc. available in Nov.  / Dec.

David