[FC] Re: 3rd brake lite

Thu Sep 23 19:01:02 2004

In a message dated 9/23/2004 12:08:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
corvanatics-request@corvair.org writes:

> I am interested in adding a Third Brake Light for my Rampside

   Just curious when you say cab mount if you were thinking roof mount or
not? A friends 66 Econoline pickup has the 3rd brakelite built into(recessed)
the
lower cab,just below the rear window and above the bed level. I think it
looks good there. I ve seen other people recess them into the roof using ones
off
a late model truck.

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966