[FC] Re: 3rd brake lite

Sat Sep 25 11:37:00 2004

If you have a Monaco motor home dealership near you, check out their part #16616187. This is a third brake light that measures 1 1/4" x 10" and has rounded ends. It is a surface mount, sticks out about 3/4" requires 1 screw at each end and a hole at the center for the two wires. Uses a row of LED's and I think would look pretty good between the molded spots where the reflectors go, or above it, or on the cab.

Garry Parsley

-------------- Original message from "David C. Herrin III" : --------------