[FC] The thrill is in the knowing

Steve Turner corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Sep 25 21:20:01 2004

Hello fellow FC'ers;  Today we drove our '61 Rampside over to Otsego, MI to
a large car show.  We parked down at the north end of the long double row of
cars, old and new, original and rodded, many of them being high gloss
numbers.  They were to announce trophy winners at around 3 pm and since we
knew we would not be among that select group, we headed home just before
then.  Well, a friend called us to say that, had we stayed around, we would
have collected our first trophy every!  We feel priveleged just to have been
so selected since our Rampside is more a driver than a show truck.  There
was just one other Corvair present, a cute little EM.  At that is all there
is to report.  Steve