[FC] FC REAR Springs - Advertisement, Poll

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 12:57:13 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/5/2005 11:58:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wmaw at shaw.ca writes:

would  these be lowering springs then or just a stiffer  one?

    They will be made to the 61-62 spec which has  a little less load
capacity. I don't have the numbers right in front of me but  the 61-62's were less
but the rear wheels didn't have the big positive camber  that you see with a lot
of the 64-65 FC's.
    I am just trying to see if there is anyone out  there that would want to
remove the camber by putting in the other year  springs.
    Ken Hand