[FC] Rampside ramp rubber

Bill Wells brierpath at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 23:50:25 EDT 2005

Hello Folks,

I just got my rampside back after five years of bouncing around various paint shops(long story).
I have a decent used rubber strip for the top of the ramp and it looks like it was originally screwed/glued on. What methods have you used to re-attach one of these? Sure would hate to start drilling holes if ther is a better way. Do any of the vendors have a decent reproduction of this part?
Thanks for any advice.

Bill Wells
62 Brier
61 Ramp