[FC] gas tank sealer or liner or whatever.....

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Mon Apr 11 08:36:03 EDT 2005

Sedan was mentioned in the original post so this would be for a car.  New
tanks are made and I think that Lon Wall has mentioned something about
Canada being the source of these tanks.

For FC there is no new tanks being manufactured, however I am in the process
of making my own tank for a '62 rampside.  It is being made out of stainless
steel.  As soon as I figure out how to get the digital pics down loaded out
of the camera I will post some pics of the old/new tank.

Keith Hammett