[FC] gas tank sealer or liner or whatever.....

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Mon Apr 11 09:29:46 EDT 2005

I still have the original tank, but where is the fun in sealing it when I
can have a custom made Stainless Steel tank for the same cost (I pay scrap
price only, no other costs)?

Some day I will go ahead and seal the original tank just in case I want to
ever return the truck to stock condition.

Keith Hammett