[FC] Squeaks and creaks

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser krupross at sunwave.net
Mon Apr 11 13:49:04 EDT 2005

Try using a silicone lube spray in all the bushings. The silicone will not
attract dirt and dust and ultimately make things worse. That said, if the
bushings are old and not as flexible as they once were (who isn't?) they
will let dirt in and out which may account for the here today gone tomorrow
groaning...??? New rubber ought to do the trick...
my 2 cents
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC