[FC] gas tank again

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 10:51:17 EDT 2005

That's typical for a car guy.  I do not have an attached two-car garage.  I
have an attached two-car workshop.  Whatever is being worked on is in the
workshop and whatever is finished, or is a waterpumper, sits outside.  My
wife hasn't been able to park her car in the "workshop" for 38 years now and
there is no sign it will ever happen!  We used to have a "family room"
behind the garage.  It is now a "workshop" where my workbenches and power
tools reside.  I wanted to take over the dining room too but she won't give
in!!!
Clark Hartzel, 1965 Monza and 3 Corvair dune buggies