[FC] gas tank again

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 21:17:40 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/14/2005 11:25:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
gailvair at juno.com writes:

My next  house will be a 6 car garage, 2
attached to the home and 4 separate from  the house.  I will stake my
claim with one space for my daily driver  and the laundry area inside the
home instead of the  garage.

Good luck GGGGGGG have a 35 X 60 shop here and it is full 9 cars in it plus
the wood shop.
Even have most of the parts stored on the second floor. Do wish I had the
cash to add the other 40 feet on to the back so I could get the Ultra and FC's
inside too.

rich
_www.shepswoodncrafts.com_ (http://www.shepswoodncrafts.com/)
www.shepswoodncrafts.com/laserengraving.html