[FC] Disecting a Rampside

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 17:20:01 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/15/2005 4:26:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
GFrenzie at aol.com writes:

Have I  been smoking too much grass or what?...I am under the impression
that
Rampsides as well as 'briers have frames under them....I guess I'll  look
under mine as soon as the glaze leaves my vision clear  'nuff.

    There is a frame of sorts under there but you  cannot take the body off
without drilling spotwelds. That makes it a unibody.  The cars have the same
thing but not as pronounced as the FC's.
    Ken Hand