[FC] Seat Belt installation

Charles Bartlett cber1944 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 00:09:26 EDT 2005

Hi Dale;
 I have a 64 Greenbreir and am getting ready to install seat belts but someone had cut out the deck behind the front seat and rewelded another deck from a Panel Van that did not have the holes drilled I know the location for the holes but I do not have a picture to visually verify the location. I would very mush appreciate a picture to verify, could you please call me so I could make some arrangement to get a few pictures from you. Please call me at 4197824504. I thank you in advance.
 Charles (Charlie) Bartlett

sty.net> wrote:
Hello James,

Do you intend to install just lap belts or 3-point belts? I can take some
pictures of the front 3-point belt installation in our Greenbrier. From
these you may be able to find the equivalent mounting locations in your
Rampside. Please contact me off-list.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, (UP) MI