[FC] Wheels for a RS

James Davis jld at wk.net
Sun Apr 17 20:38:45 EDT 2005

All P205/75-14 are rated at 95 or 1,535 lbs load at 34 psi or 44 psi  For
trucks and SUV you are not supposed to exceed the 90% rating of the tire or
1381 lbs.  The max load of the FC is 4,600 lbs (according to the shop
manual and data plate) or 1,150 per tire.  Thus any tire of that size is
fine.  You need to run about 25 psi all around for no load and go up to 30
psi for the loaded truck (1885 lbs).  For the tires that require 44 psi for
the rated load, the figures would be 30/37.  There is no need for a LT tire
or Euro-metric tire.
Jim Davis