[FC] Accel Cable

David C. Herrin III source at adnc.com
Tue Apr 19 23:11:21 EDT 2005

We have finished both the FC Clutch and Accel Cable projects.
I now have 2 pairs of cables out - being installed into vehicles
and "instructions" being written & photographs taken.
I will have an "Intro Sale" in the Corsa Communiqué.
A Product Bulletin will be available shortly - with Quantity / Price.
Corvair MN, the SDCC & the Coyote Corvair Clubs have seen them.
I will have them on display at GWFBT&SM.
David

Well, what have people been doing to resurrect their Throttle cables?  Mine
is frayed out and while it is a temporary member of group red I would like
to take care of that problem while it is up in the air.