[FC] Back in cyber space again.... (non corvair)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 21 01:11:15 EDT 2005

Running XP?  Do a RESTORE to a date PRIOR to the date the "bearshare"
program is date stamped.

That should fix most - maybe even ALL of the problem, including bringing
back your sound.

Running an earlier Windows?  Do you have "Go Back" installed?  That will fix
it, but you will loose data (including emails) that was saved between the
GoBack point and the current date.  So anything that you want to keep, back
it up first.

Later, JR